Cascadia 4X4 iKamper Skycamp Mini 2.0 Vehicle Solar System
Cascadia 4X4 iKamper RTT Solar Panel System
- 70 watts of energy on the roof of your iKamper Skycamp Mini 2.0 from solar panels that are only 3mm thick, meaning vehicle aerodynamics are not affected and the weight of the system is negligible.
- Durable marine-grade solar panel construction. The panels are made from 8 laminated layers consisting of a fiberglass backsheet and high tech polymers allowing them to stand up to harsh environmental conditions like rain/snow/ice/mud/rocks/sticks etc. High durability makes this panel perfect for an off-road vehicle.
- Optional Plug-and-play MPPT solar charge controller. This waterproof unit can be mounted outside and is highly resistant to heat and vibration. It automatically controls how much electricity reaches the battery and prevents overcharging. The charge controller has been pre-wired with fuses, terminals, and connectors to take out all of the guesswork in setting up the VSS System™.
- Factory-like appearance. The VSS System™ follows the contours and edges of the iKamper Skycamp Mini 2.0 roof perfectly giving it a seamless and sleek aesthetic.
- We add strips of 3M neoprene foam to the base of each panel. This high density foam acts as a thermal barrier to protect your RTT paint from damage and also aid in solar panel cooling.
- Final assembly and quality control is done at our Canadian production facility to ensure that every VSS System™ functions perfectly. At Cascadia 4x4 we stand behind the quality of our products.
HOW DOES IT MOUNT?
Each panel comes pre-mounted to the laser cut aluminum backsheet. Using the supplied carriage bolts, washer and nuts, you simply choose the orientation of the panels and bolt them onto the rack.
Some products may not have shipping available through the website and will require you to contact us for more details.