Elka 2.5 DC Reservoir Rear Shocks 2022-2023 Tundra 2-3" of Lift - 90432
0 in stock
Increase the off-road capabilities while improving the comfort and handling of your TUNDRA
The 2.5 DC RESERVOIR shocks provide the optimal combination of:
- Firm and stable handling for driving on desert and fire roads (sports car feeling);
- Plush compliance while off-road driving over washboard;
- Strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips and washes;
- Maximum articulation and traction for rock climbing.
- Wide range of highly effective compression adjustment
- Precise fine-tuning of high-& low-speed compression, no need to compromise with your settings
- High-performance off-road capabilities
- Improved handling and comfort for casual driving
- Better traction
- Provides leveling capabilities for better weight distribution
- Increased protection against bottoming-out
- Spring setup optimized for each setup
- Better attenuation of vibration, leading to major noise reduction in the cabin (much less squeak and rattle)
- Damping characteristics optimized for each truck and setup, providing a smoother ride
- Increased comfort in both on road and off-road conditions, especially over washboard and square-edge impacts
- More stable and more predictable handling
- Reduced front-end diving when cornering or braking
- Reduced rear-end bucking and lifting
- Increased damping and spring rate for better handling when towing or loading truck
- Massive 2.5 in. (56mm) hard-anodized aluminum body for cooler operation
- Big bore design with less restricted oil flow for increased responsiveness and less fading
- Internal hydraulic valving optimized for each vehicle platform
- Built from CNC-machined and forged aluminum parts, aluminum bodies and premium-quality internal components
- External remote reservoir with low-friction floating piston (1:1 ratio vs. main piston) providing additional cooling
- DOT high-flow reservoir hose
- Heavy-duty 3/4 in. (19mm) induction-hardened shaft
- Triple sealing system with dust wiper, high-pressure step-seal and premium quality o-ring
- Direct, bolt-on replacement that uses stock shocks location
- Proprietary ultra-low friction, light viscosity semi-synthetic oil blend, ultra-resistant to high operating temperature
- Coilover models use Elka’s durable high-tensile alloy springs or Eibach springs (depending on model & configuration)
- Fully rebuildable using affordable replacements parts and springs, multiple replacement valving shim stacks available
The 2.5 DC RESERVOIR model allows precise fine-tuning of the high-& low-speed compression damping so you can adapt the suspension for your specific driving style and terrain conditions without compromise. It also features an external reservoir with increased oil volume for cooler operating temperature, providing better performance and consistency.
This configuration is optimized for use with stock geometry or can be used with lift kits between 2 in. to 3 in. (with or without relocator brackets).
Ride height is not affected by the installation of these shocks.
Package includes two (2) side-specific rear shocks:
Some products may not have shipping available through the website and will require you to contact us for more details.