Elka 2.5 IFP Front Shocks 1995-2004 Tacoma 0-2" of lift - 90254
0 in stock
0 in stock
The 2.5 IFP shocks provide the optimal combination of:
- Firm and stable handling for driving on desert and fire roads (sports car feeling);
- Plush compliance while off-road driving over washboard;
- Strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips and washes;
- Maximum articulation and traction for rock climbing.
- High-performance off-road capabilities
- Improved handling and comfort for casual driving
- Better traction
- Provides leveling capabilities for better weight distribution
- Increased protection against bottoming-out
- Spring setup optimized for each setup
- Better attenuation of vibration, leading to major noise reduction in the cabin (much less squeak and rattle)
- Damping characteristics optimized for each truck and setup, providing a smoother ride
- Increased comfort in both on road and off-road conditions, especially over washboard and square-edge impacts
- More stable and more predictable handling
- Reduced front-end diving when cornering or braking
- Reduced rear-end bucking and lifting
- Increased damping and spring rate for better handling when towing or loading truck
- Massive 2.5 in. (56mm) hard-anodized aluminum body for cooler operation
- Gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston to prevent cavitation and fading
- Internal hydraulic valving optimized for each vehicle platform
- Built from CNC-machined and forged aluminum parts, aluminum bodies and premium-quality internal components
- Heavy-duty 3/4 in. (19mm) induction-hardened shaft
- Triple sealing system with dust wiper, high-pressure step-seal and premium quality o-ring
- Direct, bolt-on replacement that uses stock shocks location
- Proprietary ultra-low friction, light viscosity semi-synthetic oil blend, ultra-resistant to high operating temperature
- Coilover models use Elka’s durable high-tensile alloy springs or Eibach springs (depending on model & configuration)
- Fully rebuildable using affordable replacements parts and springs, multiple replacement valving shim stacks available
The 2.5 IFP model is a simple bolt-on upgrade over OEM shocks. They are a gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston to help prevent cavitation and fading.
This configuration is for use with stock geometry and can accommodate 0 in. to 2 in. of lift with either stock or aftermarket upper control arms.
Ride height is preset from our factory at approximately 1.5 in. of lift for a stock truck with stock tires, actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and upper control arms used.
Package includes two (2) side-specific front shocks
- Spring Preload
Some products may not have shipping available through the website and will require you to contact us for more details.